A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Monday, November 09, 2009

And the books go to...

Tetewa
flchen1

Thanks to everyone who participated. If I could I would buy you all a copy of SKIN GAME because I really enjoyed this book.

Tetewa left an email addy in the comments, but I need flchen1 to email me at RnG1180 at aol dot com so I can make arrangements to send the book out.


There were 22 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

  1. Tetewa
  2. flchen1
  3. CrystalGB
  4. SJ
  5. Mindy
  6. Deedles
  7. JenniferB
  8. Patronus8901
  9. Silent Raven
  10. nath
  11. Erotic Horizon
  12. Tara Marie
  13. Renee
  14. Cathy M
  15. sula
  16. Mitzi
  17. Fiction Vixen
  18. Mitz
  19. Brooke
  20. LittleEagle
  21. Blanche
  22. Allison(’s)Reads

Timestamp: 2009-11-09 08:13:44 UTC

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Sophia (FV) said...

Congratulations to the winners!! You're going to love Skin Game, it was awesome!!

10:49 AM PST  
Blogger nath said...

Congratulations ladies!!

5:55 PM PST  
Blogger Blanche said...

Congrats ladies!! :)

6:35 PM PST  
Blogger CindyS said...

Congrats to the winners!! I saw the first few lines of your review and couldn't read the rest. I want to go in as blind as possible. Although I think I may read Singh before this one.

Cindys

8:53 PM PST  
Blogger Fedora said...

Oh my! Thank you SO much! Off to e-mail... :)

10:14 PM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

Cindy, the Singh is a good one too. You can't lose either way.

6:50 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home