A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Where in the world is she?



As posted earlier this week I've been on the road for work. Miraculously, and don't ask me how, I've been able to get my monthly column done for Readers Gab and Access Romance. Don't ask me why, (really don't) but I've been pondering lots of stuff about the reading process. Why we pick books, what we pick to read, who influences our reading and now today, where we like to read.




Yep I want to know if you have a particular location to read a particular genre of book... Well? Do you? I guess you wouldn't be surprised to know that I do. Sometimes.

Aren't you curious? Go read and see.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home