A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

From the Peanut Gallery

Sometimes you get the light bulb moment in the unlikeliest of situations when you least expect it.

Me: *sighs pathetically* I'm so out of the loop with my blog and I miss those people so much and I haven't done a book list since November... I'm so behind, I don't know where to start...


GG: Just sit down in front of your laptop and do it. Start.


Break over. I thought I'd jumped this hurdle a month ago but apparently I'm a sloooooow learner.


Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Good. See? That wasn't so bad.

HI!!

10:42 AM PST  
Blogger Holly said...

And look, here we are, still waiting. ;)

10:45 AM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

*blinks into bright light* Kate? Kate Rothwell? Is that you?

Miss H, that is why I love you. All.

11:05 AM PST  
Blogger Wendy said...

That GG - such a smart guy :)

12:23 PM PST  
Blogger Tracy said...

Look at you posting! Go Rosie!

Gg - he's a thinking man that one is. ;)

12:47 PM PST  
Blogger Becky said...

I think that December and January were that way for most everyone. Bloggyville slowed waaaay down around the Holidaze.

9:12 PM PST  
Blogger azteclady said...

*munching on blueberry bagel while waiting*












And what SLWendy said.

2:51 PM PST  
Blogger nath said...

Very nice to hear from you :D You should listen to GG more often :P

3:24 PM PST  
Blogger Travis Erwin said...

I feel your pain. I am only starting to get my blogging mojo back after a pathetic year of drabble.

8:17 AM PST  
Blogger CindyS said...

Yay!! GG is one smart guy - and what Holly said ;)

CindyS

10:00 PM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

You all are too nice to me.

Yo, Travis, it's amazing how behind you can feel just being apart from your blog for a few months. It feels like forever to me.

10:09 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home