A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Friday, December 11, 2009

The heat is on...

We finally got heat on Tuesday. It feels so luxurious and decadent. Man, I will NEVER take being warm for granted again. I get cranky when I'm cold all the time.

The Banquet for work is tonight. The last couple of weeks finalizing everything are always a little hectic combined with regular work. I'm looking forward to a little bit slower pace next week. Maybe even get to do some blog hopping!!! Wouldn't that be nifty.

I hope you are all not going crazy with the holidays.

Oh, Beanie is in LA Monday night for his gig. He still hasn't told me the name of the place, which would help significantly, but I know it starts at 8 PM. I'll try to post more on this later.

Off to start my day with a swim. Crikeys! It's 36 outside. It will be a bit chilly...

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Oh Rosie. Don't tell me you finally got heat in your house NOW?! After all this time? Say it isn't so! You poor frozen thing!!!! WOw. Crank it up to 80 to get the chill out of everything. ;)

7:57 PM PST  
Blogger Wendy said...

Yeah! HEAT!!!!!! Wahooey!!!!!

It's been chilly here at the Bat Cave, and I'm sure you all are at least 10 degrees colder than we are.

And this rain isn't exactly helping. I mean, we NEED the rain, but dang makes it seem even colder out.

Hope the banquet went well.

11:56 AM PST  
Blogger nath said...

Wooohooo on having heat, Rosie!! :) In 1996, we had a ice storm - from then on, I've never taken heat and electricity for granted!

How was the banquet? Hope you had fun :)

and will be thinking of Beanie on Monday. LOL, it'd be fun if someone could take a video of the gig :D

9:07 AM PST  
Blogger ~ames~ said...

I'm glad you got your heat back! And don't ever come to Winnipeg between the months of November and April.

It's been in the -30s/-40s here for the past month already. LOL

8:20 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home