A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Auld Lang Syne

I'm completely clueless as to what's going on out here in Romancelandia. I've had a great holiday season and enjoyed family and leisure time and sort of taken an unplanned break from blogging and blog hopping. This pretty much happens every December, so I don't know why I should be surprised that the same thing happened this year. I really should do something about these unrealistic expectations I have...

Hopefully in the next week I'll do my December reading list and catch up my spread sheet for 2009.


In the meantime I hope you'll go over to Access Romance to check out my ROOM WITH A VIEW post at Reader's Gab. I'm waxing on about my reading and blogging in the year that was 2009.



Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

The holidays meant a lot of blogs were quiet - although I've noticed several bloggers have already posted their Year In Review recaps. Gah! I can't even think about doing mine yet. Hopefully I'll start on it sometime next week.

11:51 AM PST  
Blogger nath said...

Happy New Year Rosie :D

Don't worry, you haven't missed much... as for Year in Review recaps, you'll have time to catch up on them :D

2:24 PM PST  
Blogger azteclady said...

Happy New Year to you, Rosie!

Meeting you at RWA was one of the highlights of my year (and I had a very good year in many ways... :wink: so that's sayin' something!)

2:56 PM PST  
Blogger CindyS said...

Happy New Year Rosie - I'm glad I wasn't the only one who neglected their blog! Happens to me from time to time lately. Whoops. Another month and now a new year!

Cindy
S

10:29 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Rosie!!

1:24 AM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

How pathetic is it that it's take me almost a week to acknowledge all your comments?? I was busy cleaning up and putting away Christmas over the weekend. Still hoping to get back on track with regular posting and blog hopping.

Thank you all for stopping by and putting up with me. So good to see you out here Barbara!

5:58 PM PST  
Blogger Christine said...

Happy New Year, Rosie! :)

I can still say that on January, 11, right?

2:33 PM PST  
Blogger ~ames~ said...

ROSIEEEE!!!!!!

7:44 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home