A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hey! Wow!


Look at that! I have a blog! Who knew? Considering how I've been neglecting it lately it's like rediscovering the whole process. I feel so out of touch.
Forgive my neglectful blog hopping. I'm sure when things settle a bit here I'll be back out in the mix of things.

Anyway, I just wanted to stop by and say hello and let you know I'm enjoying the holiday season quite a bit. The Stair Steps are visiting with their mom (my seeesteer) and my brother is here from NoCal and we are having a bit of holiday fun this weekend. The only blight on my December is my reading. Nothing seems to hold my interest, although I quite enjoyed Stephanie Tyler's HARD TO HOLD and am looking forward to the next book in her SEAL trilogy. Yes, I still have a thing for a man in uniform.

I'd love some suggestions for something to read. Is anybody reading a recent release that's really knocked your socks off? Tell me, tell me.

Enjoy the holidays. I'm thinking about you all.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger sula said...

hey girl! thanks for the lovely card. It arrived just the other day and is brightening up my window sill. :) happy holidays!

10:47 AM PST  
Blogger Lori said...

Hi Rosie! Happy holidays to you and the family!

I've got Hard to Hold on my list as well.

Hope we can get together soon!

7:29 AM PST  
Blogger ~ames~ said...

Hey Rosie! At the beginning of the month up until last week I was going through what you're going through - I couldn't decide on a book to read and nothing held my attention for long.

But I did read Taking Care of Business and No Reservations by Megan Hart and Lauren Dane. Those are EXCELLENT books. :P Hot too. LOL

Hope you're enjoying the holiday season so far. :P

7:46 AM PST  
Blogger Wendy said...

I'm in Michigan. I'm cold. Send fire wood :)

My reading took a serious plunge the last couple of weeks - but I finished one book on the plane and started another. Hopefully I can sneak in some more reading time tonight.

10:18 AM PST  
Blogger nath said...

Enjoy the holidays Rosie!! Sounds like you're already having a great time :D

Hmmm, Stephanie Tyler right?

6:21 PM PST  
Blogger Gigi said...

Ugh! I'm having the same problem. Can't find anything interesting to read. Anyway,Happy Holidays!

7:39 PM PST  
Anonymous Marianne said...

I too am returning to the blog world. Inspired by Julie/Julia, or whatever the crap that movie is called, I have decided to give this another whirl.

10:02 PM PST  
Anonymous Marianne said...

Apparently I'm somewhat of a blogging idiot because I left my old blog address.

10:17 PM PST  
Blogger Renee said...

Have a great holiday, Rosie!
I've been in the midst of re-reading the Adrien English series for the last few days. I just read Dark Tide yesterday, and immediately started re-reading it.
Yes. It's that good. :-)

12:45 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home