A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

It's a New Day.

Well, after all sorts of deal making with myself, wishing, stumbling, and generally fumbling my way through the last six months, I've once again cleared out my Google Reader and am trying to catch up with my pals.

Wish me luck.

One reason I've had time to do this is the reading has dried up in a big way. I've picked up four separate books this weekend and couldn't get interested in any of them.

What are you guys reading. Anything really rock your boat?

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger nath said...

Awww, sorry to hear that your reading mojo has disappeared :( But LOL, going through your Google Reader must has given you some reading material :) How many posts did you have? Or did you just click read all? :P

Hmmm, best book I've read this month was a YA recommended by Ames, Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson. However, I don't think you read YA...

Otherwise, the new Karen Rose Silent Scream was good :D Magic Bleeds by Ilona Andrews... Chimera by Rob Thurman and Destiny's Star by Elizabeth Vaughan :)

RWA is not too far away, you're going to come home with load of reading material :)

7:02 PM PDT  
Blogger lisabea said...

What am I reading? Your blog, pet.

Nice to see you.

:)

7:17 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Nathie, disappeared in a big way. I've been on such a roll and reading has been my only escape from the stress from work.

How did you know I "mark all as read" to my G-Reader. Clever girl.

Elizabeth Vaughn? I saw Destiny's Star and was too scared to buy it. That good?

LB, everyone has to have one speshul smart a$$ friend. You're mine.

8:05 PM PDT  
Blogger nath said...

Did you read her Warland Chronicles? Warprize, Warsworn and Warlord? If not, start with those!!

and LOL about the Greader :P

By the way, I pretty much agree with Lisabea!!

4:36 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Nath, yep read those which is why is was nervous about reading a futuristic.

12:00 AM PDT  
Blogger nath said...

Hmmm, what futuristic? Destiny's Star is not futuristic Rosie! LOL.

6:14 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

So....don't keep me in suspense, Nathie, what IS it? From the cover and the title I just assumed futuristic because that's what it sounded like to me.

8:40 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home