A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm probably not going to like it if...

Has a friend been telling you about a book and you said, "I'm probably not going to like it if..."

I'm talking about some of my schizophrenic and crazy contradictions in my reading habits over at Access Romance Reader's Gab today.
Go take a look.

ETA: Well, that was a huge bungle. Apparently my scheduled post...didn't post! Everything is fixed and working now. No clue why the Reader's Gab post didn't go up when it was scheduled.

ETA 2: Now?

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Uh, it's not there.

9:54 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Wendy, I wish I'd seen your email this morning. *sigh* Just saw it now and fixed the link and my post. That's a first. I don't know why it didn't publish when it showed scheduled. I got an error message "missed schedule" Huh???

5:59 PM PDT  
Blogger Wendy said...

Uh, still not there :-(

6:28 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

What in the name of all that's holy!!! It's working for me now. Hopefully for everyone else as well.

6:57 AM PDT  
Blogger Wendy said...

Heeeeee - well it's there now. Third time was the charm :)

7:52 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home