A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

I don't know nuthin' about no stinkin' internet...

I don't know nuthin' about no stinkin' internet...

I say this because I feel like a kid with my nose pressed up against the store window longing to go in and buy... whatever it is kids long to buy these days. I seem to run out of gas before I get my bottom in a chair and doing some of my favorite stuff. What's up with that? I refuse to believe that it's my age so that leaves the men in my life conspiring against me. Yes, let's go with that shall we? GG has turned into a tyrant who never lets me sit in front of the computer and demands ALL my attention.

I am feeling more energized with longer days and more sunshine and daylight hours. We'll see how it goes. I'm woefully out of the loop and have been sporadically spying lurking on some of your sites. It's sort of unbelievable that I ever posted 3-4 (or more) times a week. Or, did I ever REALLY do that?

Let's see...

1. Nose pressed against the glass? Check.

2. GG is a tyrant? Check.

3. Summer is coming and I'm elated? Double-check!

4. I totally lied about number 2? C'mon you know the answer to that one.




Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger azteclady said...

:hugglepounce: There you are! *squeeeeeeeeeeze* long time no see, woman!

3:17 PM PDT  
Blogger CindyS said...

GeeeGeee. Bad GG!

CindyS

9:55 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home