A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Bean

The Odd Couple from Katherine Bacca on Vimeo.


My beloved son posted this on his Facebook page with the words... "So where's my Oscar?" A play on words or a healthy ego? One does wonder. BTW, there's more after the commercial in the middle of the clip. What's up with that anyway?


P.S. That's him in the green shirt.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristie (J) said...

very coo-ool - now is this the son that does stand up too? You are such a lucky mom that you get to post something like this done by one of your kids on your blog :-) Does he know you posted it?
And finally - he's a cutie!

7:18 AM PDT  
Blogger Joy Scheetz said...

Well, I watched that video right away when I saw it posted. He is a pip, that kid. Gotta love his confidence and zest for life! I know I do!

10:21 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Kristie, he said he had about 4 people from that video class ask him to be in their video projects at the end of the year. Such a shame he's so shy isn't it? Oh, and yes he knows I posted it. He was wondering what people thought.

Joy, I can't that confidence either. I guess if you want any sort of job in the media/communications field you have to have enough confidence to keep on ticking even with all that criticism.

7:18 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home