A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Reading Bliss

Just finished another great historical and now I get to read the new Ava Gray book SKIN TIGHT. You may remember that I loved SKIN GAME, also by Ms. Gray, last year. In fact I think I bought about 7-8 copies besides my own. I wanted EVERY body to read it.

I also picked up WELCOME TO HARMONY, the new Jodi Thomas, Joanna Bourne's newest THE FORBIDDEN ROSE, OPEN COUNTRY by Kaki Warner which I reviewed for Book Binge, and Dreamveil by Lynn Viehl.

Very satisfying haul.

Maybe someday I'll post my April and May lists. They are both works in progress.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger azteclady said...

I'm waiting on tenterhooks for your take on Skin Tight--seriously, Rosie, I need someone with whom to dissect this book, asap!!!







Are you done yet?



How 'bout now?

6:47 AM PDT  
Blogger Kati said...

Ooooh! I can't wait to read Skin Tight. So jealous! Enjoy!

8:30 AM PDT  
Blogger Tracy said...

Welcome to Harmony was excellent!

I can't wait to read Skin Tight!

11:43 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

AL, work is brutal but I'm reading as fast as I can... I'm only about 50 pages in.

Kati, I'm so happy to have it. I've been looking forward to reading it since the moment I finished SKIN TIGHT. I'm trying not to be a glutton and read s-l-o-w-l-y.

Tracy, I've heard so many good things about WELCOME TO HARMONY. I'm anxious to give it a go... maybe next???

10:15 PM PDT  
Blogger nath said...

I'm so jealous Rosie, you seem to be on a reading roll :D Can't wait to see what you think of Welcome to Harmony! I hope you enjoy it :D

7:08 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Nathie, I'm definitely on a reading roll as far as the quality of the books go. I've had some gem reads the last few weeks. Looks like Jodi Thomas' book will have to be next.

9:39 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Nathie, I'm definitely on a reading roll as far as the quality of the books go. I've had some gem reads the last few weeks. Looks like Jodi Thomas' book will have to be next.

9:39 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home