A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Friday, July 23, 2010

F-L-O-R-I-D-A

I can't believe it's here already! RWA is next week. I'll be flying out on Monday and have a very busy weekend in real life, so I guess this is my last post until I'm in Florida. I was able to get a couple of posts up last year even though we had major connection issues in our basement room in DC and I was going 100 miles an hour trying to do everything and see everyone.

Why fix, what ain't broken?

This my third year going to this conference. I'm as excited as I was the first year. While it's always exciting to see the authors and attend some of the great panels RWA has, I really, really, really love connecting with all my blogger buddies.

My posts are linked to my twitter account. I may tweet, but I get distracted so often by the new and the shiny my tweets are usually very random. I'm @Rosemont1217.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Luann said...

Have a most wonderful time, Rosie. You deserve it!

8:35 AM PDT  
Blogger Tracy said...

Have fun and say hi to Florida for me! :)

10:40 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Lulu, I will! I can hardly wait!

Tracy, I'm gonna say "hi" to lots of people for you, not just Florida.

6:56 PM PDT  
Blogger nath said...

Have an awesome time, Rosie :D

4:53 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home