A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Monday, June 28, 2010

I feel like I need a shower...

It's no secret that I'm a TrueBlood fan. Since Justified is on hiatus and Rescue Me hasn't started yet I have to admit I was looking forward to catching up with the adventures of Sookie Stackhouse and the cuckoos that live in Bon Temps, LA.

Unfortunately at least a couple of times each of the previous two seasons there have been episodes that just leave me feeling dirty and wondering why I watch the perversity that is TrueBlood. Last night was one such episode.

I hate to think that I'm so shallow that I watch just to get a look at vampire Eric Northman played so deliciously by Alexander Skarsgard. Sadly, I'm afraid I'm that superficial. Otherwise there is no reasonable explanation why I kept watching last night's episode all the way through. Of course I also obligingly watched the previews for July 11th which were just Eric-enticing enough to be sure I'll be tuning in again. I'm such a wimp.


I need some raspberry sherbet to cleanse my palate. Thank goodness
Rescue Me starts Tuesday.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

I have no idea when Justified is coming back, but whenever it is = not soon enough!

Here at Casa De Bat Cave, we're happy Entourage is back, and we're spending time with Tim Roth again now that Lie To Me is back on Fox this summer....

7:57 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Wendy, whenever it is = not soon enough! Amen, sister!

11:58 PM PDT  
Blogger ~ames~ said...

I have to wait for Justified to come to DVD because I do not get the channel that show is on and it's driving me crazy! LOL

Yeah that scene was over the top.

7:35 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home