A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Thank God for GPS

I don't know if I could have found my way back here without a GPS. Such a terrific invention the GPS. Sometimes I like to request directions to places I'm not even going just to see how long it would take me IF I did go. My mind is like an attic. You never know if there is junk or treasure under the dust. You only have to read this stuff, imagine what it's like for me to live with.

I'm just popping in with my usual plea for you to go check out my Access Romance post. Today I'm discussing being Re-Virginized. As my sister says, "Don't judge me, just love me."

Thanks for your patience, love and support. If you are reading this, you are and have been a great friend. I appreciate you more than you know.


Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Bridget Locke said...

*hugs*

5:21 PM PDT  
Blogger Wendy said...

Weeeeeeeeeeee - Rosie!

8:20 PM PDT  
Anonymous Kay Webb Harrison said...

First, I do NOT have a blog; I just surf and lurk and sometimes comment on other people's blogs. Now, if I did have a blog, I would consider it something I did for fun and as a personal outlet. It would not be ONE MORE THING I HAVE TO DO. I firmly believe that too much stress led to my 2004 double by-pass, which is a whole other tale of stress. So, know that while I cherish your on-line presence, your real life health and happiness matter more.

Take care & God bless,
Kay

2:58 PM PDT  
Blogger little alys said...

Horray! Rosie ~~~

7:35 AM PDT  
Blogger Dev said...

Ditto what Kay said. Miss you & love you Rosie!!!!

1:31 PM PDT  
Anonymous roof repair new jersey said...

GPS is a great invention and it is not yet available in some down countries but it is a great facility and it help to find the right way by connected to the satellite.

5:50 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home