A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The best thing about not working...Day One

The best thing about not working...you can still be in your pjs at 2 p.m. even after you took one son to school at 6 a.m. and another son to work at 10 a.m.! So you gotta know I'm loving it...right!

I read a whole e-book this morning. Found a new writer that I like Scottie Barrett. She has a book at Liquid Silver and one at Venus Press.
Her bio says she has a thing for bad boys. Yeah...yeah...yeah, don't we all! The stories were pretty good. CARNAL DECEPTIONS which is the book available at Venus Press is the one I read this morning. The books need a little more meat to 'em but she's great with character and sexual tension. I think she will only get better as she goes along.

Amazingly, I also got two loads of laundry done, balanced the check book, finished shredding our 1997 tax documents and receipts, read a book, did the two kid drop off and pick up AND got my hair cut and colored. What a great first day off!

Of course the plan tomorrow is to sleep, maybe read a little more and then sleep some more. It's somebody else's turn to take the child unit to high school at 6 a.m.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home