A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Monday, August 22, 2005

Hear those heels clicking?

It's me dancing and clickin' my heels because today was my last day at work!!! Yeah I know I said I'd be there another week, but my stomach and the guy I live with said to call it a day already!

So I'll have some extra time to check out what everyone is doing. Maybe do something a little more...exciting with my blog page which is DULL!

Let the games begin!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger WarriorM said...

Hey cute girl I call my own! What's up with ditching work? Just kidding! How was the Bay Area? My weekend was going okay until I ended up in Urgent Care with Sawyer. No big whoop, just an ear infection. One comment, Dr.'s should not have gross dental hygiene! Ew!!!!

5:40 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home