A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

What did you do New Years Day?

Me? Nuthin'! Quiet day. Reading. Teasing the guy I live with. Got all the Christmas stuff put away yesterday. The guys took down the outside lights today. Tomorrow we gear up to return to work on January 3rd.

Yeah, I know you've heard it before, but I REALLY truly have only 9 work days left this time. I told them no reprieves and I don't care if they don't have someone hired. January 13th come hell or high water I'm outta there!! Got HR backing me up this time. If they bug me any more it will be harassment. Whew! What a relief. Of course you know I will have to find something else to wank about. ;)

Guy I live with wants me to write him a naughty story. Hmmm...what would THAT be about I wonder?

More later.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen Scott said...

Happy New Year Rosie!!! We went shopping and I went to the gym!!

8:31 AM PST  
Blogger WarriorM said...

Goobs a perve! But aren't they all?!

8:00 AM PST  
Blogger ACG said...

New Years Eve I drank a lot of Jack on the rocks while singing show tuns around a baby grand with a bunch of dapper gay men... and made out with one. :-)
New Years Day (with a wicked hang over) was Hanukah at my parents with my little cousins, anut and uncle, grandma, and best friend.

6:40 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home