A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

What's Your Song?

Hey I got this cool email from one of my sisters. It had a link in it so you could find out what song was #1 on the day you were born. My song is MR. SANDMAN by the Chordettes. This is a song I actually know and love. I'll forever associate it with my birthday now.

HERE is the link you so can find out what song, according to Billboard magazine, was #1 when you were born. So...what's your song?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger The Kid '64 said...

"There, I've Said It Again" by Bobby Vinton

I do know this song, but it's not a song to write home about.

Nice blog

10:35 PM PST  
Blogger WarriorM said...

Mine's "Brand New Key" by Melanie. I've never heard of this one! I wish it was the number one for '73 insteand, that was "You're So Vain" by Carly Simon. I love that song!

I'm so glad the pouf deal went so well. I really wish I was there. Is Joy going nuts or what? Too bad I can't be there to join in and help.

Yippee!!!! I'm thrilled for Cole! Tell him I said CONGRATULATIONS about the new job.

10:34 AM PST  
Blogger Trudy Booty Scooty said...

"It's My Party" by Lesley Gore

Now I'll have that song in my head all day.

6:49 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home