A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Send Up a Flare!

Thanks to GEMMAK DESIGNS this dull little blog site is going to get a face lift. It's early days yet so it will be a while before the new design is rolled out, but I'm excited anyway. What better time for a change than Spring!

Now if the !@#$#@ weather would cooperate I might give the yard a face lift by getting some flowers planted. I can't believe it is almost the end of April and I don't have a single flower planted or herb in the ground. Normally I'd have stuff in the ground for over a month by now. I've got my fingers crossed it will be this weekend.

This is it for today folks. I'm pooped! After my tirade on weird celebrity names I'm going to step away from the blog and read and decompress tonight. I think I'll indulge in a low fat latte ice cream cone while I'm at it.

I know...you wish you were here.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You wont be sorry, Gemmak'S designs are fabulous dahhhlink!!

3:26 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home