A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

LOUISA TRENT


One of the authors I've been reading for a long time, LOUISA TRENT, has a release coming out on April 4th at Loose-Id, titled TOUCH ME. I like her books because they are edgy and the characters have layers and depth. Two of my favorite things.

My favorite book of hers is CAPTIVE probably because it was the first one I read. It's a medieval and I'm one of those crazy people who still love a good historical novel. In reality I have to have a variety of genres and time periods or I'd just go mad.

I have all her books and she's never let me down. Good reads all. She was with EC for awhile and then Liquid Silver and now Loose-Id. I follow whereever she goes. One of the things I like most about her is that there is absolutely no formula to her stories. They are set in different time periods and about different types of people. No formula or tricks at all.

While TOUCH ME has been e-published before, Louisa has been working hard on re-editing and cleaning up the books before they are released again. Check her out, you won't regret it.

Now I have to go change all my clocks. Daylight Savings Time...Blech! It just irritates me every time we have to do this stupid exercise in April and October each year. I read last year, I think in the LA Times that a study has been done over the last 30 years and there haven't been any measurable advantages to DST. Get a clue people and let us stop the time change madness!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home