A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Friday, April 28, 2006

So Sue Me!

I forgot to calculate into my blog schedule that there would actually be days when I wouldn't be able to post. Last night after work I had to hurry home inhale some food, spackle and re-paint my face, meet up with the guy I live with, throw a chain around number 2 son, number 1 son was at work, and then race to my niece's Confirmation.

For those of you who aren't Catholic, Confirmation is a sacrament in which you become responsible for yourself and are an adult in the eyes of the church. Of course, as with most things Catholic it ran long. It also didn't help that the Bishop was late because he was stuck in a traffic jam on the freeway on the way to the service. So everything started a half hour later to begin with.

End result...no post. But I did get to see the beautiful and newly confirmed niece's prom dress. There was also the added bonus of getting to spend some time with my sister's family.

One sad note though, my (same) sister just found out their 12 year old dog Brady has cancer. They rescued him from the pound when he was a puppy. The disease is spreading rapidly and they are going to have to put him down. The family is understandably devastated. Last night in addition to celebrating Kenna's milestone we told Brady stories about this gem of a pet. He was laying nearby wrapped in his blankie occasionally lifting his graying muzzle and thumping his tail. He really is a swell doggie and will be sorely missed.

Ciao kids. More later!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home