A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Friday, September 22, 2006

AOL Gold Rush - Trois

Honestly, I thought my Gold Rush blogging days were over. But, I just had to report about Round 2. The three finalists who are going to Seattle include a Mother and Son who teamed up. Now they are competing against each other in Seattle for the $100K. Pretty cool, yet freaky, huh?!!

For all of you GOLD RUSH travelers. I have to direct you to:
MY GOLD RUSH JOURNEY.

She is completely into the game and seems to have an awesome network going for herself. I hope to read about her being one of the finalists before it's all said and done. Check her site out for clues and help solving the challenges.

And now we return to our regularly scheduled programming. Promise!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home