A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Fred Head that crazy guy in Texas

Gabrielle Luthy lives in Paris. She has a great blog that I read almost everyday. Recently she has written a couple of posts about Fred Head the guy in Texas running for State Controller who is villifying his opponent Susan Coombs because she wrote a romance novel. I'm not linking to Mr. Head's site because I refuse to give him any help, however oblique, by having us all link over there.

Anyway at the end of her post yesterday(October 16th) Gabrielle has this great
video from You Tube. It's long...about 11 minutes, but funny in a scary "you've got to be kidding me!" way. If you have a sec...go check it out.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Dev said...

I'll have to check this out when I get home, Rosie. But ~ can the guy look more stupid?

Oh, and since our Harry & David discussion yesterday, you don't know how tempted I am to go buy those darn cherries. I truly thought I was away from temptation.

2:03 PM PDT  
Blogger Holly said...

Can I be slightly immature here for a minute and say what we've all been thinking?

Fred Head?

What the hell kind of name is that? Every time I read it I think of DROP DEAD FRED. It's disturbing.

Ok, I'm done now. *sigh*

11:53 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Hell yeah you can say it. His name is such an easy target especially in light of how ignorant he's been sounding. BTW, the way the video I linked shows he is not along in the lovely state of Texas. Seems their legislature has a history of passing ridiculous laws.

8:29 AM PDT  
Blogger Mohan Shrestha said...

Hello Guys,
We guarantee you that you will earn 1500$ in your first month by simple task. @@ 10$ Signup Bonus@@ More details log on http://www.mohaney.wordpress.com we have a referral scheme under which you can earn $10.00 as signup bonus, and 10¢ to $10.00 USD for each referral who joins through your referral link. No investment. Open for anyone, worldwide.

Earnparttimejobs is a new innovating job site, where you will be hired to do some task, different in type and number. <<< $$$ Register Now $$$ >>> You can earn $2,500 every month from data entry jobs on internet. You can make money how ever you want and work as you like 1/2 hours per day. There are programs which are paying $1.00-2.00 USD/per form fil. If you process more than about 167 forms per day on average, you will reach that level.

11:02 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home