A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving and some other stuff...

I'm exhausted! Yes, exhausted. I just spent a couple of hours catching up on all my favorite blogs. Almost everyone had posted something since I last looked on Sunday. That'll teach me to be off my blog hopping routine for three days. There are so many things I want to do and get organized online yet. For one thing I haven't tagged all my older posts before beta. *sigh* Someday soon I hope.

This is just a quickie to wish you all a happy and wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. We seem to all be busy and not much (for the most part) in the blogging or reading mood. My absence now and in the coming weeks will be less about having the blahs and more about just having lots of extra things to do. Also, inconveniently, my arthritis has flared up. Maybe it's stress related because I have so many things I want to do and projects started, maybe it's just the luck of the draw. In any case, I wish it would hurry up and go away because it makes me pretty tired.

Enough with the complaining though because I have a life filled with love and blessings. I often think of my life in review since my mother's death. I do this because I am trying to live my life and make choices so I have no regrets at the end of my life. Sometimes it's scary, but it is also fulfilling.

Well I'm off as our family festivities start today with my niece's 18th birthday party this evening. Two days of family fun!

For those of you who asked, seeing Steadman in Vegas was fabulous. I just adore the minx. We are going to try and get together next month for our birthday weekend too. It's great having a friend who works for an airlines...she can travel free to come see me! Love you Steadman.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger dancechica said...

I totally understand about the blog hopping. Whenever I'm gone for any length of time, I always have to scramble to catch back up! lol.

Well, I hope you have a great holiday! And that your arthritis goes away!

And living life to the fullest is always a good thing. Sometimes I need to be reminded of that. :-)

Happy Turkey Day!

4:13 PM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

DC, thanks for stopping by and have a great Thanksgiving.

10:03 PM PST  
Blogger ~ames~ said...

Happy Thanksgiving Rosie. :P

6:57 AM PST  
Blogger Dev said...

Rosie ~ Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Blogland seems to be pretty sleepy this weekend. Maybe it'll start picking up again on Monday......

6:51 PM PST  
Blogger Noneya said...

Rosie--New reader to your blog!

I think its the pits when I can't blog hop everyday. Truly the worst. So many great writers and minds and I only have limited time to catch up. Boo!

I'm sorry to read about your mother's passing. I hope peace and love follow you always.

Sandie

12:56 AM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. I hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving.

Sandie, welcome to my little world. I love having new people visit.

5:51 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home