10 Weird Things About Me
Tagged by Scooper...here's more than you wanted to know about me:
1. While I'm middle aged, overweight and have a rewarding and active sex life, I don't want to read about women like me. I'm more interested in reading about women in their mid 20s to 30s who are trying to figure themselves and life out. I don't like stories where the woman's full figure is part of the storyline or plot and while I know that women can have great sex in their 40s and 50s I don't want to read about it.
2. I have a very loud and on-going internal dialogue all day. It's frequently annoying and always exhausting.
3. I feel very strongly about women's issues but in my real life choose and celebrate a very traditional life style.
4. I celebrate education, have told my sons they are going to college no ifs, ands, or buts, and I only have a two year degree myself.
5. I make lists for everything to make myself accountable because without them I sort of drift through life and don't get things done I really want to.
6. I used to be compulsive about my bra and panties matching everyday and now I purposely don't match them and I don't know why.
7. I have very few pieces of female nightwear. I usually sleep in a man's oversized t-shirt or in the winter a flannel night shirt.
8. I don't like perfume and I don't like any scent on a man (especially mine!) other than soap.
9. I like Cocoa Puffs. I never ate them until I was in my 40s and didn't buy them for my kids. My first taste was by accident and now I buy them for a treat. I had a bowl for dessert last night.
10. I don't think most sit-coms or stand up comedians are funny. I will be the one person in an audience or room not laughing. The quirky and unusual are what make me laugh.