A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Thinking Blogger






Wendy
, bless her, tagged me with the thinking blogger award. I'm honored especially since many days I proof read my posts to find incomplete sentences and words with the last letter missing. Oh, I'm thinking alright, just not about what I'm doing. Always with the multi-tasking am I. You think I'd get a clue.


Anyway this is all part of an experiment. At least I think that's what it is. Go read this original post and you can decide exactly what's going on. My job is to pass on the rules to the blogs I am tagging.


The participation rules are simple:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,

2. Link to this
post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,

3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote. (here is an alternative
silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).


Here are my five:

1. Web Petals - Author Marjorie Liu's blog. Lots of info about writing and pictures of her dogs too!


2. Post Secret

3. Diary of an adult runaway - Gabrielle Luthy's blog. An Aussie writing in Paris.


4. Samantha Winston - Sam is the busiest and most interesting woman whose life I spy on through her blog.

5. The Sandbox - This is a blog started by Garry Trudeau of Doonesbury fame. I've mentioned it before. It's a place where the military and their families can post. I don't read it daily any more because it can be depressing. But it's about real people and makes the war(s) real.

I haven't a clue if any of the sites I've named will respond because, damn those nuns, I'm trying to comply with the original post about blogs that make me think, so there you have it. Which by the way, if Wendy hadn't already been nominated, she'd be on my list. So would KarenS and Dear Author, already tapped of course. Love, love, love all around out here in Romancelandia.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenster said...

Congrats on making us think!! LOL Tara gave me the same award and I'm guessing it's because I make her think she's glad she's not me. LOL

9:15 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Jenster, I was going through my list of blogs and it was hard to settle on 5. Then I started to think I should choose the 5 I visit most... Who knew thinking about what makes me think would be so hard?

10:31 AM PDT  
Blogger Sam said...

I am honored to be a thinking blog! I try so hard not to think, lol, (just kidding) but I am flattered, really! The Leo in my is just preening away.
Even rat is pleased.
;-)

The problem with being elected a thinking blog is living up to it, lol.

1:39 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Sam the beauty of the whole thing is that you don't have to change a thing. I already think your blog is a thinking blog. I'm in awe of all you do.

11:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home