A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Beastie Boys & Hot Weather

I've always liked this song. The video is a bit dated, but fun. Anyway, I had to go to the DMV this morning. Yes, that's right the beloved Department of Motor Vehicles. Since Beanie had recently been in my car his radio station was on. Before I knew it I was grinning and bobbing my head driving down the street. Put me in the right mood for DMV. I was on a sunshine and par-tay high. Believe it or not with my early morning appointment I was in and out of there in...are you ready...10 MINUTES!! That's never happened before. Play the song. Maybe it will bring you some good karma.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Ah, but see - you had an appointment. I learned the hard way that one never goes to the DMV in the state of California without an appointment. I think it took me three hours (and an official birth certificate - never mind my valid MI state driver's license) to get my CA license.

1:58 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Here in good ole So Cal even with an appt you can be there awhile. Last year when Shmoo was getting his permit we had an appointment and were at the DMV for over two hours. Fun was had by all.

11:41 PM PDT  
Blogger Jenster said...

LOL!!!

Both the SoCal DMV and the video brings back memories of a better time, like when MTV actually played music videos!!

8:38 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home