A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

We will resume ...

... our regularly scheduled programming after these messages.

I'm going to be leaving here shortly for a long weekend visit to my sister and her family. They live here in SoCal, so while I'm not leaving the state, we have to make about a four hour drive. But who cares about a drive when I get to see these cool guys?




Then when I get back I'm having a houseful of people for a 4th of July BBQ. That will keep me busy the first part of the week. Not to mention GG is on vacation. I love spending more time with him, really I do. He's my own sweet Baboo, but he does have a way of totally throwing my normal daily schedule on its head. Not that anything is written in stone around here, but I have a rhythm and routine damn it! Which because he has a penis and is perverse he enjoys screwing with. Take that any way you want to, because no matter what you're thinking it's probably right.

Thanks to Google Reader I'll be able (barely) to check in and see what's going on, but try not to let too much happen while I'm distracted. Okay?

At least GG loves being in charge of the driving and I'll have four hours of reading in the car. Woo freakin' hoo! Now for the real question of the day. Which books should I take?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenster said...

Have a great time! And please! Do tell which books you're taking!!

3:03 PM PDT  
Blogger CindyS said...

Have fun and I love that picture! I can't believe you can read in a car - makes me sick every time. I can barely read directions without starting to feel nauseous so I normally go to sleep. Quelle suprise ;)

CindyS

2:05 AM PDT  
Blogger Dev said...

My road trip is tomorrow ~ kiddo has her permit, so will more than likely be driving all the way. This is okay with me ~ I get some reading time :-) Only problem is we got some audio books from the library ~ hope they don't distract me from my book!

Hope you had fun :-)

9:31 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Jen, I took four books. THE UNFORTUNATE MISS FORTUNES which is the only book I actually had time to read. HIDDEN AGENDA by Lora Leigh, THE SECRET DIARIES OF MISS MIRAND CHEEVER by Julia Quinn, and VIRGIN RIVER by Robyn Carr.

Cindy, I call them the 'stair steps'. They are my sisters three boys and ALL boy.

I'm lucky with the car reading. I'm a military brat and have been reading in planes, trains and automobiles all my life.

Dev, I hope you don't feel any pressure to post, but it makes me happy to see your name in the comments. Hope you have a great trip. I had so much fun I hardly had time to read!

10:34 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home