A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

All About Me by The Guy I Live With

A. Each player gets a loved one to list 8 facts/habits about the player from the loved ones point of view.

B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. (I won't tag anyone because I want ALL of you to do this. (If you want to.) Nosy Nora wants to see what your loved ones think about you.)



So with a pained look on his face and lots of eye rolling here's what my beloved gave me.

1. You like to be reassured about decisions and choices we make about our boys.

2. You like to know what's going on in your brothers and sisters lives and being a part of it.

3. You are deadly with a 'To Do' list.

4. You are a very sexual being but you don't like most of the world to know that. (This falls under TMI and I really wanted to tell him to delete it and write something else, but I stuck with the @#$% rules, so too late now!!)

5. You like social settings and being involved with what's happening.

6. You love all things electronic at least when you can get your hands on them.

7. No matter how much he aggravates or annoys you, you are very much in love with your dorky husband.

8. You still wish for the white picket fence. (I actually have my white picket fence, this is my Pollyanna wish for everyone to have a HEA.)

There you go Zeek! So what are you all waiting for? Go, go on now, have that loved one do your list.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger CindyS said...

Oh damn. There's a TMI rule ;)

I'm deadly with a To Do list also but only in creating one. Then I look at it for a week, decide it's woefully out of date and scrap it.

CindyS

2:08 AM PDT  
Blogger Kristie (J) said...

I can't help it!!

Aaaawwwwwww - what a sweet and funny list.

4:12 PM PDT  
Blogger Jenster said...

That's so sweet!! I especially like #4. Don't hide it, baby! That's something you should be proud of! :o)

4:15 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Cindy, can you believe that? I can't!

Zeek, yeah well you get a list noting you are firm where you need to be firm and soft where you need to be soft. I apparently know how to kick booty with a 'To Do' list. Fabulous isn't it?

Kristie, I'm not going to tell GG you thought he was funny because he already thinks he is and...well, he really isn't. He's cute, got dimples, but is very dorky.

Jen, I don't hide it exactly, ::blushing:: but it's not something I expected to have posted on my blog either.

7:44 PM PDT  
Blogger Mailyn said...

I like making lists but I always forget where I put them. LOL.

8:10 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Mailyn, you make them and forget where they are now because you can. When there's either so much to do that you need one, or your memory can't hold it all THEN you won't lose them. I think...maybe?

11:05 PM PDT  
Blogger nath said...

Hey those are great things we get to learn about you :D and your hubby is a sweetie for doing it :D

9:13 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home