A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Friday, September 28, 2007

TEMPTED coming to a theater near you...

Okay TEMPTED is a book, so IT won't be coming to a theater near you, but maybe a fabulous video trailer pimping the book might. As all the regular visitors here at NOBODY ASKED ME know I'm a big Megan Hart fan. I loved DIRTY and became even more of a fan with BROKEN. Both books are from the Harlequin Spice line. As you can imagine, I'm looking forward to this coming January when Ms. Hart will be releasing her third Harlequin Spice, TEMPTED.

Right now Megan is running a contest for bloggers and those real creative types who can create video trailers. You can win some pretty cool stuff like this:

YOUR VERY OWN, personally autographed copy of TEMPTED. Did I mention it's due out January 2008 from Harlequin Spice? ;-)

Autographed copies of some of Megan's other books.

$100 gift certificate to Amazon.com. Wow!!!

Below is Megan's book trailer for TEMPTED. She has also been posting the video trailer entries like this one on her blog. So not only can you win cool prizes, lots of people will get to see what a creative Soo-per Geen-yus you are!










You can also go here and watch Megan's video diary telling you all about the contest, or go here and you will find the written details for the video trailer contest.

So you with me so far? Good.

Okay, so I've known about the video contest for awhile. I read and watched Megan's blog post back on September 8th. However, somehow I missed the blogger component of the contest. Don't ask me how, especially with a signed copy of TEMPTED on the line. Anyway, the good news for me was that besides the video trailer there was another way to win a signed copy of TEMPTED.


The FIRST TEN BLOGGERS who post the contest information will get a signed copy of TEMPTED when the books become available to Megan some time in the next few months. Everyone who posts after the first 10 will go into a drawing for a signed copy. Can you guess why I rushed to get this posted on my blog? I'm so glad Anne had it up on Let's Gab. Whew! Wailing, whining and FOMO (fear of missing out) narrowly diverted.

Here's all you have to do:

1. Post all the info from this post on your blog (can use the links if the videos won't embed on your blog).

2. Email Megan: Tempted @ MeganHart.com (no spaces) with the link to your blog/post to let her know you posted it.

I don't know enough about video trailers or the process to enter one of those, because believe you me, if I did I'd be hard working at it. Having enjoyed DIRTY and BROKEN so much I have my fingers crossed about getting a signed copy of TEMPTED.

So what are you waiting for? I know a lot of you who visit here liked DIRTY and BROKEN too. Go post. Go create. I'm going to go make some popcorn so I can watch all your cool videos.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger nath said...

So are you in the top 10? I hope so for you :D I haven't read this author yet, even though I know you love her and a couple more bloggers... I'd really have to be in a good mood to read her books, cos it does sound heart-breaking... by the way, do you know if there's any plans for these books to come out in paperback anytime soon?

and really cool contest by the author.

4:56 AM PDT  
Blogger AuthorM said...

thanks for posting, Rosie! Your signed copy of Tempted will be on its way to you as soon as I get my copies! :)

M

PS -- Nath...I hope you give Dirty, Broken, or Tempted a try. I know, I know...I'm getting a rep for writing heart-breakers. I don't mean too, honestly, but sometimes that's what comes out.

I promise the release after TEMPTED is a much lighter story. I PROMISE!!!

Thanks again, Rosie!

M

5:35 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Nath Yes!! I didn't know that when I read your comment in my email but then I got the one after yours and tra-la-la! I'm very happy don't ya know.

You know I don't know if the Harlequin Spice books, which are released in trade size, are going to be released in MM paperback. Anybody else know? Wendy might. Hey Super Librarian!

Megan, I'm over the moon!

7:30 AM PDT  
Blogger Wendy said...

I haven't heard anything. The only "erotica"-type line I know doing this is Avon Red, and the impression I got is that they weren't doing it with EVERY title, just select ones.

I do think it's a fab idea though and I hope Avon Red has some success with it. I'd love to see more publishers jump on the bandwagon.

I do know Spice books are released as eBooks - but not sure on their pricing. Sorry!

And yeah - Rosie won an ARC!

12:25 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Thanks Wendy. Hopefully, the trades were popular enough that Harlequin will publish the Spice line (even if it's just select titles) in MM.

12:49 PM PDT  
Blogger reviewer said...

I'm too lazy to enter the contest, but I am super stoked for this next book. I can't wait to read it.

4:34 PM PDT  
Blogger Kristie (J) said...

Yea for you winning!!!!
I do though, have real issues with the cover of this one. Although I'm very Tempted to get it, I won't be buying it in the store. This would be an order on line and hope the mailman doesn't drop it and the package opens type book.
And I just got a copy of Broken on-line from Chapters!!

5:31 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Chantal, it's so easy to post the info on your blog and be eligible for a signed copy of Tempted. You can do it! :-)

Kristie yeah sometimes buying books with provocative covers can be a ticklish at a book store especially when the book sellers know you and feel compelled to give commentary. Thank God for online ordering!

7:09 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home