A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Do You Know this Woman?

This is Danica Patrick. Guess what she did? She won the Indy Japan 300 making her the FIRST woman to win an IndyCar event. You can read more about it here and here.


BTW, Danica knows how to represent. Sometimes she looks like this...






And when she's taking care of business she looks like this...




Congrats on the checkered flag Danica. I hope it's the FIRST of many.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger nath said...

Didn't she already win something prior to this? i thought they were considering her for F1 racing, but gave up? It's great though that a woman is piercing in car racing.

4:57 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Nath, she was rookie driver of the year in 2005 for IndyCars, but I don't remember anything from the articles mentioning her winning any big races. She dropped out of school at 16 and moved to Europe to pursue racing as a career. She has since gotten her GED and I'd say she's done okay for herself.

6:35 AM PDT  
Blogger lisabea said...

When I grow up, I want to look like that in a bathing suit.

6:28 PM PDT  
Blogger KT Grant said...

She kicked some NASCAR ass which use to be exclusively for the boys.
I ditto Lisabea's comment. Maybe when I come back in my second life.

5:50 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

lisabea, she looks fantastic doesn't she? She'll do more for Indy racing than any guy could.

Katie, I wonder what she's like. I mean for reals. She's a marketing bonanza and an agent's dream with her driving skills and beauty, but I wonder...what's she really like?

10:18 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home