A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Friday, April 11, 2008

NOTHING BUT RED

Several people have already mentioned this book on their blog and websites. But I figured what the heck, if one more person buys the book and money gets donated to Equality Now then it's all good. What is written below I've taken from the Nothing but Red wordpress site.



Visit www.lulu.com/nothingbutred to purchase your copy! The full colour eBook is $5.95, and the black and white trade paperback is $15.95. All profits (about $4 per book) will go to Equality Now.

If you would like to read the foreword to the book, click here.



“Because it’s no longer enough to be a decent person. It’s no longer enough to shake our heads and make concerned grimaces at the news. True enlightened activism is the only thing that can save humanity from itself. I’ve always had a bent towards apocalyptic fiction, and I’m beginning to understand why. I look and I see the earth in flames. Her face was nothing but red.”

- Joss Whedon, May 20 2007

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home