A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Friday, April 11, 2008

SWAK & Mary Margret Daughtridge

Okay, alright I'll own up that I wasn't the best little blogger this week, but I checked my google reader last night and I didn't see all those posts at BOOK BINGE otherwise I wouldn't have missed linking to the Mary Margret Daughtridge post about SEALS and her new book SEALed with a Kiss. *sigh*

I commented earlier tonight on Nath's blog that Holly sold me on the book with her review. Being a military brat myself I have to admit I'm always curious and interested to read a romance where the military make an appearance. When there's a romance with military subject matter in it AND it gets good buzz and reviews there's no way I'll pass that up.

Go read the post. You can read Holly's review here.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home