A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

One word meme

I don't remember who tagged me. It's been that sort of week. But I found this in my edits and was in the mood so here's my one word meme:

You're feeling: cranky
To your left: scrapbooking table
On your mind: Shmoo's date
Last meal included: an apple
You sometimes find it hard to: stand firm with your children
The weather: warm, sunny, twilight
Something you have a collection of: boxes (no not the cardboard kind little jewelry, porcelain kind)
A smell that cheers you up: the crook of GG's neck
A smell that can ruin your mood: stinky sweaty boy room
How long since you last shaved: two days
The current state of your hair: do you really want to talk about my hair?
The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): printer
Your skill with chopsticks: decent
Which section you head for first in a bookstore: romance
Something you're craving: tacos
Your general thoughts on the presidential race: doom
How many times have you been hospitalized this year: zip-o
Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: bedroom
You've always secretly thought you'd be a good: lawyer
Something that freaks you out a little: just a little freaked? roadkill
Something you've eaten too much of lately: chicken
You have never: cheated
You never want to: stop exercising again

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger KT Grant said...

You don't like a good roadkill? LMAO!
And I exercise like a fiend. I am going to go through withdrawal when we are in SF. Maybe we can go jogging together in the mornings?
And I live for chicken. Yum Yum.

8:43 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Katie, Jogging! Bite your tongue. I walk and I swim. I'll walk behind you jogging. Hey, we should check the hotel website and see if they have a gym. We could always do the treadmill thing. I like chicken too, I just had a lot of it this week.

11:01 AM PDT  
Blogger KT Grant said...

Rosie, I can't swim for anything. I float. LOL
I am good for the treadmill, elliptical, cute male trainers in short shorts also. ;)
Now you can be my workout buddy.

11:08 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Okey dokey! Works for me. I'm going to go check the hotel website now.

11:18 AM PDT  
Blogger Becky said...

That's a great meme!

Oy, standing firm with kids. And I hear it doesn't get any easier as they get older. *sigh* I'm afraid it's going to be a long 18 or so more years with Judah, lol.

12:01 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Becky, I was just lamenting to GG about the standing firm because often it would be easier to give in. Certainly it would be less stressful.

Your stories about Judah just tickle me. I know it's not a laughing matter for you, because people (family members no less) were so amused by Shmoo's antics growing up and I wanted to pull out my hair.

12:17 PM PDT  
Blogger Jennifer Macaire said...

LOL! Yes, talk about your hair!
& roadkill - Ewwwww!
Funny meme!!
Sam

2:01 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Jennifer/Sam, uh you don't remember all the horrible posts I've written about my hair woes? My hair and I are rarely on a first name speaking basis. Currently we are enduring a wary truce of sorts.

3:03 PM PDT  
Blogger Jenster said...

So how was Schmoo's date??

12:05 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home