March Reading List
It's not that I'm quitting on the mini-reviews with my list, I'm just short on time this month. I'm working on a grant for work. It's something I've never done before, grant writing, so I'm preoccupied with it. Besides, I talked quite a bit about the books this month. So, I'm going to steal Nath's format and give grades on each book instead. This grading thing is sort of momentous here at NOBODY ASKED ME because I've never done it before. *ahem* Drum roll maestro, please...
1. PREDATORY GAME by Christine Feehan B
2. SWEET SURRENDER by Maya Banks B
3. KILLER SECRETS by Lora Leigh C
4. TAMING THE TEXAN by Charlene Sands C-
5. THE HOLDING by Claudia Dain B+
6. WINTER WOMAN by Jenna Kernan A
7. TURNER'S WOMAN by Jenna Kernan B+
8. SHAKEN AND STIRRED by Kathleen O'Reilly B
9. ANIMAL LUST by Lacy Danes DNF
10. BROTHERS IN ARMS 4 - AT LOVES COMMAND by Samantha Kane B+
11. DARE TO DOMINATE by Claire Thompson B
12. TWO MASTERS FOR ALEX by Claire Thompson C
13. CHARMING THE MASTERS by Katherine Kingston DNF
14. SEX STRAIGHT UP by Kathleen O'Reilly B+
15. MIDNIGHT RISING by Lara Adrian B
16. BABY, I'M YOURS by Karen Templeton B+
17. BLUE EYED DEVIL by Lisa Kleypas B
18. PRIVATE ARRANGEMENTS by Sherry Thomas B
19. BROTHERS IN ARMS 2 - LOVE UNDER SEIGE by Samantha Kane C
Look at all those B grades! I had one of the best books I've read in a while this past month. OTOH I also had two DNFs. I can't remember the last time that happened. Although I have to say I'm much less likely to struggle through a book these days. With so many books waiting to be read (many of which are stored in tubs in my office) who wants to torture themselves through a blech-y read? Not me, that's for sure.
If you want more details I blogged a little bit about my reads here and here last month. The only full review is of WINTER WOMAN by Jenna Kernan which is linked in the list. Otherwise, ask away in the comments if you want to know about a particular book.
Labels: Monthly List