A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Intensity and keepin' it real.

Go on over to Reader's Gab at Access Romance and read what I had to say about intensity and keepin' it real. What one word or quality do you associate with a good read? Mine is intensity. I use it all the time.

Or you can watch this cool video of Santana and Chad Kroeger. It's intense too.

Ay-oh. Ay-oh. Ay-oh-ay.



Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Mollie said...

Love that song. Hadn't seen the video before. What's going on with Chad's hair. Not a fan. lol.

6:17 AM PDT  
Blogger ~ames~ said...

Intense is the right word to describe books I love. And now I have to go buy Kresley's book. LOL

7:05 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Mollie I think Chad's hair is naturally curly and he had someone straighten it...I think. I like curly better personally. He's not someone I salivate over, but I like several Nickelback tunes.

Ames, yeah, give me so good ole intensity every time. I'm waiting for the next Cole book DARK DESIRES AFTER DUSK to release. Nath already found it. No such luck here.

4:30 PM PDT  
Blogger Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

I too like intensity and good writing...no cheese in my books please

5:41 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Becoming Me ditto that...easy with the cheesy please.

11:25 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home