A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Sunday, June 01, 2008

What's New in my World

In a little less than two weeks, it will all be over...Shmoo's graduation and the party. This is all keeping me young. Right? Work. Exercise. Chores. Party planning. I should be about 18 by the time the party is over. I keed... I keed... (Only sort of. Heh heh)

It's all good and aside from worrying that I'm going to have my back against the wall again with the scrapbooking, everything is going pretty well. Even the scrapbook. I always forget until I get going on this stuff how long the arranging, then rearranging, redesigning, finally cutting, pasting and hoping it's what I really like...takes. In 8 1/2 hours today I did six pages. SIX!

Unfortunately I only got to work on the scrapbook one day again this weekend. We had a very busy Saturday with shopping, chores and then a friend's birthday party. I was too beat to start anything last night. Well except for a book.

I had to read it I tell ya! I won RUNNING WILD by Sarah McCarty in a contest over at Lisabea's. I love Sarah McCarty books. So you can see why I HAD to postpone the scrapbooking until today. Don't you?

BTW, you should check out the link to her page as she has a new letter up on the home page talking about her upcoming releases. I'm excited because the next book in the Hell's Eight series SAM'S CREED is releasing in July. Just one more month and another Sarah McCarty book is out AND it's a western. Bliss I tell you. Bliss.

Anyway, I'm working on my dismal May reading list and will post that tomorrow. God willing.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Dude, congrats on your win! I read Running Wild and it was very, very good! And Sam, YUM! Such goodness. Don't forget in October The Reverend's story will be coming out too... AND it'll be in MM instead of Trade! Wheeeee!

5:42 AM PDT  
Blogger Dev said...

I'm more excited about the Rev's story coming out in October. It's been a long dry spell.

Hope you're taking time to rest, Rosie. Busy, busy, busy!!!

7:08 AM PDT  
Blogger lisabea said...

My copy hasn't come in yet! I ordered it...hopefully they'll call me tomorrow.

Can't wait.

3:50 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home