A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Friday, July 04, 2008

There I Did It Again...

Uh, yeah, sometime in my recent past I said I was going to put grades on my reviews. Technically my monthly reading list isn't really a review, but since I've been lacking in that department here lately the least I can do is give you some idea about my reading experience by putting the grade up. Besides after Anne nudged me a little about the grades I looked at the post and it looks sort of sad and pathetic without a little something extra to plump it up a bit.

I give you fair warning though, the month of May is already a dim memory in my overstuffed brain and June, well let's just say three days is a loooooong time in Rosie-Land. One ray of light is that I haven't actually shelved the books yet!

If you're interested you can go back here and see the grades.

BTW, you'll notice one more book at the end of the May list. I had already shelved that book. I was supposed to do (I started it) a review of it. I'm talking about THROUGH THE VEIL by Shiloh Walker. It's out in bookstores now.

I want to publically apologize to Ms. Walker for not writing a proper review for her book when she so kindly sent me an ARC prior to the book's release. All she asked for in return was an honest review. For not meeting my commitment to Ms. Walker, I sincerely apologize.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

You saw me in the mirror!
LOL!
That's a big reading list. I still have one or two reviews I must catch up on. Ack. I know how you feel. Good luck!!

10:47 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No apologies needed, Rosie! Glad you enjoyed Veil.

4:06 PM PDT  
Blogger Dev said...

Wow, that's quite a list. I'm looking forward to your reviews :-)

2:37 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Sam, you always have some cool pictures. Those did get bigger when you clicked on them and I enjoyed looking at them.

Shiloh, thanks for being so gracious. I really try to keep my commitments and am disappointed in myself.

Dev, I'll have MRS. DREW PLAYS HER HAND up later this month. I'm supposed to the Kresley Cole with Nath, but I was lazy and read all weekend. We'll see how the week goes.

11:24 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home