A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday




This has been one of those weeks. I find myself wondering why we bother with holidays on Mondays. It just wrecks the rest of the week.
October has turned out to be another busy month. I worked last Saturday at a special event and will be working again this Saturday at another special event. While interesting and fun they are also exhausting.

Next weekend is the big family extravaganza wedding. Yes, all the family will gather to see my niece and goddaughter get married. So, Thursday, Friday, Saturday busy, busy, busy with wedding and family. Sunday I head out of town for work to attend a training seminar for 3 days.

A couple of days later, Halloween.

And then... ZOWIE! Just like that October is over. Crikeys. What the heck. October we hardly knew ye.

Anyway I told you all that so you would know that I'll be sporadic again here the next few weeks. I'm going stealth. However, I might Twitter; or blog; or blog hop. I may even post something now and again. At this point I just have no idea how the next couple of weeks are going to play out. Or, you might not even notice I'm away. Maybe.

Before I go, something for all you SoCal Blogger types, you know who you are, to mull over. I'm thinking we should get together before the holidays hit. So the date I'm throwing out there for a possible meet up is November 8th.

I have Lori, Nikki, Wendy, Rowena, Holly, Daphne, Tracy and Alys on my list. Am I missing anybody in Southern California who'd like to join us? We are a pretty easy and friendly group.

Email to follow so if I haven't mentioned your name, email me or leave a comment and let me know.



Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger nath said...

Busy, busy, busy little bee :P Well you know Rosie,it's better to be busy than bored :P

You'll definitively have fun :) Lucky you :)

4:34 AM PDT  
Blogger KT Grant said...

If only I live in Cali!! :(

5:27 AM PDT  
Blogger Leya said...

Rosie, hoping that next week will be better. :)

I left you a little something over at Wandeca Reads. Click here.

11:50 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Nath, yes, busy and I keep adding stuff. Am I dumb or what? Never mind. Don't answer that.

Kate, Pfffft! You don't have to live here to join us you know. ;-)

Leya, I saw that! Thanks!

6:49 AM PDT  
Blogger little alys said...

Oh yes I'm coming. Nothing will stop me. :)

10:23 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Alice, you know I love you don't you?

10:15 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home