A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

TBR or Bust!

I read all weekend. Three books people. It was grand. Even though one of them was from my tbr it isn't old enough to qualify for the TBR Challenge. I fell asleep last night before finishing the Jodi Thomas book I wanted to use for today.

It's unlikely I'll be done before the end of the day. Work promises to be verra verra busy. So, there you go. Another month with no tbr book. Very big bummer.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger nath said...

Which book by Jodi Thomas are you reading?

12:53 PM PDT  
Blogger Casee said...

I did the same thing! Aren't weekends like that the best?

7:23 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Nath, over the weekend I read and absolutely loved TWISTED CREEK. From my tbr I'm now reading THE SECRETS OF ROSA LEE.

Casee, it's been so long since I've had a real reading weekend like that. It was wonderful. Not to mention the fact that all three of the books were very good. That was just icing on the cake.

10:40 PM PDT  
Blogger nath said...

Ohhhh!!! Wasn't it good? I'm sooo glad you loved it! It's a great book!

10:45 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Nath, I was hoping to get a review of TWISTED CREEK up this week before my life gets crazy the next two weeks. Maybe Sunday. *sigh* Maybe.

11:57 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home