A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Thursday, October 09, 2008

I HEART YOUR BLOG (I do. I really really do!)




Earlier in the week Stacy from Scooper Speaks nominated me for the I heart your blog award. Thanks again scoop. You're a sweetie.

The rules for this award are that you need to:

1) Add the logo of the award to your blog

2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you

3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs

4) Add links to those blogs on your blog

5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!

Limiting this to 7 blogs is killer. You can see the many and varied places I visit on my sidebar. Following in Stacy's footsteps, I'm not going to nominate anyone who I know already has been nominated.


1. Post Secret
2. Diary of an Adult Runaway
3. Argh Ink (Jennifer Crusie's site)
4. Super Librarian
5. Nose in a Book
6. Meljean Brook
7. The Boob Tube

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Rowena said...

Awww you are too cute! Thanks so much for the love for Boob Tube, we got all excited! We heart you too Rosie!

12:25 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Rowena, as I may have mentioned a few times I don't watch a whole lot of TV, but I can keep up with what's going on in TV land and latest movies through the Boob Tube. I've even, you know, actually watched some of your recs. So, yeah, I heart your blog.

7:44 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:44 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home