A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Go Green

See this flip flop? It's called a 'Cushee'. It's made by Simple Shoes. This little gem was my introduction to organic and green shoes. Who knew right? Well I love these little babies. They are as cushy and comfy as they look and they come in a few different colors. Oh and did I mention they happen to be on sale right now? Yeah, pretty cool, huh?





Why do I mention this now when Fall is upon us and most of us aren't wearing flip flops or sandals any more?

Well Simple Shoes is getting ready to launch a new shoe. They make shoes, purses, sandals all green and natural. Anyway, if I post their video I might win free shoes. Who can argue with that, right?

So without further ado, here's a simple story about Simple...


Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Ok, you know I'm show obsessed, right? How did I not know about this company? I even watched all 6+ minutes of the video. I'm off to order some.

Please don't tell MM, k?

5:48 PM PDT  
Blogger Tracy said...

2 of my favorite things, shoes and purses! Thanks for the heads up! :)

Holy - I'm tellin!

7:18 PM PDT  
Blogger lisabea said...

Cool Beans, thanks Rosie. Now I need a pair...or..two. And a purse. (That I won't smoke.) heh.

6:33 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Holly, I heard about Simple from my baby sister. I haven't tried any of the other shoes, but those Cushees? Love them. I have 3 pair and just bought 2 more because they are on sale and I'm afraid they are going to be discontinued.

As for MM... What happens at NOBODY ASKED ME stays at NOBODY ASKED ME.


Tracy! for shame you'd out Holly. You didn't mean it. Right?
As for the shoes and purses. All natural and using recyclables. Cool. Right?

Lb, I haven't tried a purse yet. Let me know if you do. I'll be curious. BTW, I've worn the Cushees on free dress day to work a couple of times and people always ask me if I smoke the "ganja" because my flippies are partially made of hemp. *sigh*

8:31 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home