A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Who doesn't love Pooh?






I couldn't resist these cute Pooh plush toys and outfit for Little Wonka. I had to buy them.

I HAD to.

I also got big sister a present. Speaking from my own experience, it's a tough job taking on bossing guiding a younger sibling through the treacherous waters of raising parents. I figure that kind of commitment and dedication deserve some sort of reward.

Besides, who could resist this?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger nath said...

So cute!! and you're right, she deserves a present :P

6:17 AM PDT  
Blogger Lori said...

Awwwwwww......

4:15 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home