A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Monday, November 10, 2008

*Cough* *Hack* *Cough*



I think it was only a week ago that I was telling you I would be catching up and checking in. Well last week turned out to be way busier at work than I expected and this past weekend the home PC got infected with a virus. Talk about a time suck. Getting rid of an annoying adware virus is like being dropped into the Twilight Zone without a map.

Obviously, and most thankfully we are rid of the virus and everything is up and running again.

Now if I can only get my blogging life back in tune I'll be happy.

BTW, all of you SoCal Bloggers don't forget our date this coming Saturday, November 15, 2008.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Glad you're back! I'll be there :)

7:16 AM PST  
Blogger Wendy said...

Ugh - nothing worse than computer viruses. I've had to debug more than one computer in my life, and it usually results in me muttering voodoo curses at the idiot hacker who designed it. I mean, since he's probably living in his mother's basement, it's not like he'd actually miss that piece of his anatomy....right?

7:43 AM PST  
Blogger nath said...

I was wondering where you were.

Well, Rosie, glad to see you back :) I really sympathize with you about the virus. Like Wendy said, there's nothing worse than computer viruses... esp. if you have no one to help you out. Glad you got rid of it!

10:25 AM PST  
Blogger little alys said...

Horray to Sat!

I despise these comp viruses. Despise them... *glare at comp*

9:20 AM PST  
Blogger CindyS said...

Good on you guys for figuring it out! I don't think I've had any bad viruses but I have had annoying ones. Ugh.

I can totally relate to trying to find the blog mojo. I haven't been doing anything worth writing about for weeks.

And I'll be at the meeting in spirit ;)

Cindys

9:48 PM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

Lori, it's pretty pathetic when I'm not even getting replies to comments done... Thanks! See you Saturday.

Wendy, computer running much better...me, not so much.

Nath, I'm hoping seeing the other bloggers will wake me up on Saturday.

Alys, yes, computer viruses suck! They take up so much time too.

Cindy, I was fortunate that a similar type of virus was on a computer at work and I had seen it before. That helped oodles.

6:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home