A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Born Again!

I feel almost brand new today. Headache gone. It never really blew into a full blown migraine, although if you had suggested that yesterday when I had double vision I'd have probably knocked you senseless.

Of course I have the lovely lighter than light feeling after a bad headache. The relief not to have the relentless ache and pressure is so fabulous I'm almost speechless.

I'm working on lots of stuff this afternoon of the time change. Which can anyone, any one, tell me why we are still torturing ourselves with this senseless ritual twice a year when we KNOW it doesn't work????

Anyway, I'm working on getting back into my lovely rut of a routine. I can hardly wait. First on the agenda is my October reading list. Hopefully it will be up tomorrow.

Now no more dithering. I'm going to see what all of you have been up to.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

So glad your miserable migraine is gone and that you feel like you have a new lease on life again.

I so agree on the dumb daylight savings thing. I suppose it is nice for farmers and those working outside, but for the rest of us it is a real pain.

9:41 AM PST  
Blogger Stacy~ said...

I have 2 co-workers who get really bad migraines so I definitely feel for you. I'm glad you're feeling much better now.

DLST is a nuisance, but I admit to liking the feeling of getting an extra hour in the fall. It's so easy to fool ourselves, isn't it?

5:16 AM PST  
Blogger Tracy said...

ahhhh routine...ain't it grand? Sometimes it's just the same ole, same ole that makes us feel like ourselves again.

Glad you're feeling better! {{big hug}}

11:34 AM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

Becky, DLST...blech! That's all I'm saying.

Stacy, I don't get them often, but when I do, Lordy, Lordy.

Tracy, yeah, well you can see from my lack of posts that I'm having a bit of trouble getting back in the groove. I've been reading some good books for one thing, work has been busy, and family stuff...just busy, busy, busy.

10:16 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home