A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Thursday, November 06, 2008

The Bride and Groom

If you live in Southern California it's not unusual you might choose the Historic Mission Inn in Riverside, California as a place to get married. My niece did. It was a beautiful wedding. Their photographer Cean Ornett of CEAN ONE PHOTOGRAPHY was just awesome and here are some photos he had up on his blog of the wedding. Excellent aren't they?





The father/daughter dance. My brother didn't want a picture taken of his face because he had tears in his eyes. Yeah, fire fighters don't cry...even when their daughters get married. Whatever, KM, you were a great father of the bride.






This one is one of my favorites. Okay, I admit I'm more than a little biased and I won't shamelessly solicit your concurrence. Kudos to Cean. This is a wonderful photograph of our little missy.




Labels: ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Kati said...

The top photo seriously looks like one of those ones that comes with your picture frame when you buy it.

She's SO gorgeous and looks deliriously happy!

Congrats to the auntie too!

7:32 AM PST  
Blogger Jenster said...

Beautiful photos! Thanks so much for sharing.

7:41 AM PST  
Blogger nath said...

Man, those are really pretty pictures :) Good job on choosing the photographer... and your niece, she's beautiful :)

So, fun wedding? Did your dad bring his wife?

8:17 AM PST  
Blogger Wendy said...

Those are lovely photos.

But I'm with Nath - we want the dirt LOL! Your niece looks pretty darn happy though, so I'm guessing dramz was avoided?

8:49 AM PST  
Blogger Dev said...

Beautiful pictures! The photographer was amazing!

I agree with Nath & Wendy. Dish!

9:36 AM PST  
Blogger Rowena said...

OMGOSH she's beautiful, her pictures are gorgeous and they look so happy, too cute! Thanks for sharing.

11:19 AM PST  
Blogger Tracy said...

Wow - those are great pictures! It looks liek it was a beautiful wedding.

The top one is my fav.

12:06 PM PST  
Blogger Kristie (J) said...

Those are gorgeous!! I checked out his blog to see more that he took and they are all great!!

4:08 PM PST  
Blogger Becky said...

She's a beautiful bride, and those photos are incredible.

I'll bet the wedding was lovely, held there.

4:14 PM PST  
Blogger Becky said...

P.S. Did your dad and his wife show up?

4:15 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Gorgeous pics.

5:16 PM PST  
Blogger Gigi said...

wow they're gorgeous!

5:45 PM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

Thanks everyone. I would normally comment back to each person, but since inquiring minds want to know what happened I'm putting up a post about the wedding.

6:26 AM PST  
Blogger MsValerie said...

Exquisite! Thanks for sharing them.

6:46 AM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

Thanks Valerie. I'm partial to the camera hams myself.

9:51 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home