A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

No pictures, no reading and no sleep...

Hopefully there WILL be pictures and there WILL be reading and there WILL be sleep, eventurally. Apparently I have to leave home for that to happen. I'm off to my conference in just a couple of hours. Better hurry too because I haven't showered and I haven't packed and I'm leaving in two hours. Ack! Maybe posting a blog shouldn't be a priority???

I don't know what sort of free time I'll have or how busy I'll be, but I'm taking Shmoo's laptop. Maybe I'll see you all out there. Soon?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger nath said...

When are you coming back?!?!

10:01 AM PDT  
Blogger Tracy said...

Remember sleep is highly overrated. At least that's what I hear. :)

3:51 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home