A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

F * O * M * O

I'm baaaaack! Whew! Here I am back in the saddle again. Sort of. I really missed everybody and feel sooooo out of the loop so bear with me while I scramble to catch up with everyone.

You all know about my syndrome right? No. I'm not talking about my arthritis. I'm talking about F*O*M*O. I'm sure I've mentioned my 'Fear Of Missing Out' before. It's a terrible, terrible thing to endure. Yet some how I manage to muddle through my days trying not to obsess about it.

I hope all is well in your worlds and I sure look forward to catching up. Of course, you do have the option of making it easy on me and leaving a comment on what you've been up to. C'mon you know you wanna!

BTW, I somehow managed to get my post for ACCESS ROMANCE done. This month I talk about reading and how much I like it and how much I miss it when I'm busy. Take a second and go check it out.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger nath said...

Yay!!! You're back!!! LOL, don't worry about your FOMO, you didn't miss much :) it was a very quiet week... perhaps because you weren't here?

8:54 AM PDT  
Blogger little alys said...

Welcome back!!! *hugs* Take your time cuz we're not going anywhere. ^_^

9:16 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Nathie, you are always so nice.

Alys, good to know since I have this migraine... I'll be back soon.

11:14 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home