Don't know what to say...
I'm at a dead loss this morning. I have so much to say and no cohesive thought process to put it in any sort of intelligent order. So you are just going to get my free associating wandering...
1. Wendy's quick run from her apartment on Saturday made me wonder what I would be grabbing if I left the house with fire literally breathing down my neck? What would be my thought process?
2. Having people in my life that I met on the internet and mean so much to me... Who'da thunk? It's remarkable and has been incredibly rewarding. I think I said something on Saturday how lucky I feel to have people to share my passion for reading Romance with. Pretty freaking cool.
3. Beanie is in the middle of all the fires in Orange County. Yes, I called, but I didn't stamp my foot and tell him he had to come home. This is a sign that my heart has caught up with my brain and knows that my baby bird has truly left the nest.
4. What is going to be my new normal with the whole blogging thing? I've been working on weeding my back log of posts and have been skimming a lot. I miss the interaction very much, but just seem to be behind all the time now...
5. There's nothing that replaces a parking lot book swap with a group of your reading pals. The conversation jumps from book to book with people holding up books and asking questions. Truly? It's just bliss. I just stood in the middle, in the way, and turned a 360 and was just wallowing in it. Love you guys!
6. What are you doing for Thanksgiving? I know I'm cooking, but don't have a handle for how many just yet. Guess I better figure that out this week.
7. Are you wondering like I am why I numbered my 'free associating'? Is it weird? I was just trying to remember and tick off all the stuff cramming my brain this morning.
8. *shhhhhhh* Don't tell anyone. I'm not going to make my bed this morning. You believe me, right?
Hey I'm writing a post before work...like the olden days way back last month. Maybe this is a good sign???