A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving...oh and one more thing

Everyone will be saying Happy Thanksgiving today and rhapsodizing about things they are grateful for. I too have many blessings for which I'm thankful, but one thing I'm always particularly grateful for is the crazy community of kooky readers that we are all a part of. You are treasures. So have a great day wherever you are and however you are celebrating your thanks.

Oh, and one more thing...

I hope you'll take a minute and go read what I had to say over at Access Romance's Readers Gab. Imagine that. My turn to post happens to fall on Thanksgiving and me doing such a bang up job on my own blog. You don't even want to know the angst... Then again, maybe you do. Even if it's only to point and laugh.

Just know lieblings that at some point today I will be raising my wine glass, taking a sip and thinking of all of you. Thanks for a great year.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home